AfREN side event during the just concluded https://lnkd.in/gNt9YWf6. The strategy of least common mission (LCM) to impact the society effectively as food and nutrition professionals. In summary, when we meet at conferences/summit, we need to:
1. Disaggregate into Industry – Lab – Trade clusters;
2. Evolve relevant, clear and balanced objectives across the respective clusters.
3. Cascade thematic objectives down into the clusters and let component teams and members align initiatives and projects accordingly.
4. Track and review progress of clusters within the window before the next conference amidst incidental developments.
5. Generate the theme of next conference from the review dashboard. #food #projects #society #ANH2022 #AfREN
Join AfREN Telegram https://lnkd.in/gMQA-ZDN
Become AfREN member – https://lnkd.in/gcA4zp7q
Use of cereals and eggs in extruded products – Nwadi et al.2023
Oluchukwu Nwadi and her colleagues review the use of cereals and eggs in extruded products https://ansinet.com/abstract.php?doi=pjn.2023.1.10